Cleaning the toilet bowl is a necessary but often unpleasant chore that nobody enjoys. While there are many commercial toilet bowl cleaners available, some people prefer to use homemade solutions to avoid harsh chemicals and save money.
But with so many options out there, it can be challenging to know which homemade toilet bowl cleaner is the best. In this article, we’ll explore various homemade toilet bowl cleaner recipes, their effectiveness, and the benefits of using them.
Whether you’re looking for a natural, eco-friendly option or a powerful cleaning solution, we’ll help you find the best homemade toilet bowl cleaner for your needs.
How to made Best Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner?
Cleaning the toilet bowl is an essential task, but it’s not one that most people look forward to. While there are many commercial toilet bowl cleaners available, they often contain harsh chemicals that can be harmful to the environment and your health.
- Baking Soda
- White Vinegar
- Essential Oils (optional)
- Castile Soap (optional)
- Lemon Juice (optional)
Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner Making Instructions:
- Measure out 1 cup of baking soda and sprinkle it evenly into the toilet bowl. Baking soda is a mild abrasive that will help to scrub away stains and buildup.
- Slowly pour 1 cup of white vinegar into the toilet bowl. The combination of baking soda and vinegar will create a fizzing reaction that will help to break down stains and eliminate odors.
- Allow the mixture to sit in the toilet bowl for at least 10-15 minutes. This will give the ingredients time to work their magic and dissolve any stubborn stains.
- Use a toilet brush to scrub the inside of the toilet bowl thoroughly. Be sure to scrub under the rim and around the edges of the bowl.
- If desired, you can add a few drops of essential oils to the mixture for a pleasant scent. Tea tree oil is a great choice as it has natural disinfectant properties.
- If you want to add some extra cleaning power, you can mix in a small amount of castile soap. Castile soap is a natural soap made from vegetable oil that is gentle on the environment and your skin.
- Finally, you can add a splash of lemon juice for extra freshness and to help remove any remaining stains.
- Flush the toilet to rinse away the cleaner, and you’re done!
- You can make a larger batch of this cleaner and store it in a squirt bottle for easy use.
- If you have hard water stains, you can add a little bit of borax to the mixture for extra cleaning power.
- Always wear gloves and avoid inhaling the fumes when using any cleaning solution.
Does Vinegar And Baking Soda Remove Toilet Bowl Stains?
Yes, vinegar and baking soda can be used to remove toilet bowl stains. To use this method, start by pouring one cup of white vinegar into the toilet bowl. Let it sit for 10 minutes before scrubbing with a brush.
After that add ½ cup of baking soda and let it sit for another 10 minutes before flushing it out with hot water. This will help to break up the tougher stains and will also act as an odor neutralizer. If your stain is still present after following these steps, you can try adding more baking soda or repeating the process again until you are satisfied with the results.
How To Make A Homemade Toilet Bowl Cleaner (Cheap & Easy)
finding the best homemade toilet bowl cleaner can make a significant difference in keeping your bathroom clean and hygienic. Whether you prefer to use natural ingredients or want a more powerful solution, there are many effective homemade cleaner recipes to choose from.
Remember to always test any new cleaner in a small, inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire toilet bowl. With a little experimentation, you can find a homemade toilet bowl cleaner that works best for your needs and preferences, while also being cost-effective and eco-friendly.
By using a homemade toilet bowl cleaner, you can keep your bathroom sparkling clean without the use of harsh chemicals.