Home World News Suffering from intellectual impairment | Two years disappeared, a man accused of...

Suffering from intellectual impairment | Two years disappeared, a man accused of murder was left homeless

7
0
Suffering from intellectual impairment | Two years disappeared, a man accused of murder was left homeless


Two years disappeared, a man accused of killing his wife found himself on the street after the attack. Yves Nadeau, a 10-year-old child’s mental age, was often experienced from a source related to prison services without knowing that they want.


“We found Mr Nadeau last week. He did not know that he was a mandate against him,” he said on Wednesday, defense lawyer,e Martin Latour, at the Montreal court hearing in the Montreal court, was withdrawn by the customer for the decision to arrest in the Montreal Justice.

Yves Nadeau’s file Quebec is unique in court annals. On February 2020, the 66-year-old man, wife Louise Girard was sentenced to life imprisonment without the probability of 11 years and a half before the unexpected crime. This sensitive woman was stabbed in Montreal in 2014 and drowned.

However, the Quebec Court of Appeal ordered a new trial in January 2023. The highest court in the province gave the Judge Mario Longpre’s consultation with the parties to the subject, “false” and “false” and “deception” for Yves Nadeau. What is the proof of “production”.

“The proof said that the complainant was difficult to express itself and suffered more than an intellectual and noteworthy intellectual disability, and he was more suspicious.

Longpré Judge, Yves Nadeau had little work in his very special profile. According to a specialist, the accused presents up to 45 IQ. The mental age is a person between the ages of 10-12. In court, Yves Nadeau had difficulty understanding the concept of swearing in the Bible.

Yves Nadeau did not appear in court in June 2023. Whoever had no one heard from him. Relatives even warned of disappearing.

According to his lawyer’s story, this very sensitive person has never been easier.

“He was the victim of the attack while in a resource. We stole his mobile phone and vacated the bank account. He ended on the street,” said Mr.e Latour for Lyne Décarie’s trial.

Photo Marco Campanzzi, Archive La Presse

Yves Nadeau and his lawyer me Martin Latour, in 2020

However, at a unknown time, Yves Nadeau returned to participate in an organization related to Canadian correctional services. No one knows that he was not known that the person was notified of the arrest and disappearance. He has been living in a room since then.

An official of this organization, Michelle Dunn, Voluntarily wasolated to accompany Yves Nadeau on Wednesday. “He can’t handle himself,” he saide Lourour.

The defendant needs help to understand its release conditions for its curfew for example. “At 10 o’clock, you should be in your room,” Dunn said.

“You have the right to own a knife to eat your chicken, but it is not allowed to go out,” Mr. Dunn said.

Will there be a new murder test?

“We find ourselves under discussion,” the crown prosecutor summed up, me Anne-Andrée Cerette.

The file will return in the next June.





Source link

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here