Russia, on Monday (31), violated the Franklı contract last week by the United States, which banned the attacks on Mondays (31), Monday (31), Monday (31), accused the infrastructure of the subject.
Kremlin, President Vladimir Putin, despite the criticism of the Russian agent, said they wanted to talk to his American counterpart Donald Trump.
“The president is still open to any contact with President Trump,” Russia’s presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov said at a daily press conference.
“Currently, the new communication between the presidents is not expected, but if it is considered necessary, it can be organized quickly,” said Peskov.
“We continue to work. First, also in the development of bilateral relations and at the application of some ideas on the settlement of Ukraine (conflict).
“Work is on. There is still nothing concrete. This process takes a long time, perhaps due to complexity,” he said.
Trump, with a Russian homologer with a Russian homologer, “It is very annoyed,” he raised the idea of ”Passage Administration” in Ukraine without President Volodyimir Zelensky.
“The sustainability of the deliberate attacks of Ukrainian forces against energy facilities reflects the general liabilities of the Kiev regime’s obligations to resolve the conflict,” he said.
After a few days with the Ukrainians and Russians, the United States left the two announcements that celebrated the attacks on both sides of power plants. However, no date or condition.
Since then, Ukraine and Russia are accused of violating the agreement.
Russia has accused Ukraine forces damaging two infrastructures on Sunday, and caused the “separation” and power cuts of two high-voltage lines in the Bryansk border region.
After the telephone conversation with Trump on March 18, Putin announced the immediate postponement of 30 days in the attack on energy facilities in Ukraine.
In this conversation, Putin rejected the unconditional ceasefire, Ukraine’s reconciliation from Trump.
Bur / ZM / ES / JC / AA / FP
© AGENCE FRANCE-PRESSE
Source link