Sao Paulo, SP (Folhapress)
Sao Paulo, Ricardo Nunes (CIS) mayor, known as Wednesday (2), the demolition of Yoão Goulart, known as Minhocao, said Marquis learned to demolish the eastern city. The option to make a tunnel on the site was dumped for a high price.
São Vicente Marquis, Barra Funda, Pacaembu begins with Viaduct and goes to the Lapa. According to Nunes, the extension of the road can be free from traffic.
“If we turn off the worm, we will not turn off the worm, we still do not know. We need to discuss with the society,” he said, in Santanda neighborhood, in the neighborhood of the northern zone (autism).
“We have already established a project to build a tunnel (for the establishment of the park), but when the work is coming, we found that it was unavailable due to the value of it.
High João Goulart, 3.4 km long and Roosevelt Square, São Paulo and Perdikates and Barra Funda neighborhoods in the city center. During 2029, the disabled idea was proposed in the General Plan of the 2014 capital. Then the mayor follows the sanction of the Fernando Haddad (PT), and the direction of the capital for 16 years.
On Tuesday (1st), the goal, the goal, the center, the center of Salim Farah Maluf’dan in the center, Salim Farah Maluf’dan, allowed MINHOUCA to deactivate MINHOUCA.
Previously, Costa E Silva was built in the leadership of João Goulart, Paulo Maluf, and in 1971, was built during the military dictatorship. Since 2015, the day was closed on Saturdays and in 2018 during the day. Today, 20 hours are closed for cars and open up leisure until 22 hours.
Paulistan is divided when it comes to the future of Minhocao. By the end of 2020, a Datafolha request showed that 54% should be kept.
30% of the city’s population has already become a high park. The other 7% asked for the structure to be completely demolished. He said you didn’t know the best place.
Source link